Elizabeth Bonsignore's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Terry, I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing -- What part of the lesson did your r…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Nov 1, 2010 to Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

"Hi Knox, Thanks much for your ideas and links! I'd love to hear from more teachers,…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Oct 29, 2010 to Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

"Has anyone considered using this (new) iPod Touch app in their classes? Augmented Re…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Jun 21, 2010 to Ipod Touch

18 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Harry Walker

"Susan, If you forwarded a link to information on the university study (and the surv…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Jun 21, 2010 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"Thanks much Denise (and all) for your recommendations on the sync carts and mics, et…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Jun 18, 2010 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"Thanks, Brad! What type of mic would you recommend? I saw a mini-mic on Amazon for…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Jun 9, 2010 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"I've been trying to gather information about the costs of buying a "set" of iPod tou…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Jun 9, 2010 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"Ditto Roger and Denise -- I've been following Susan's thread for almost a year now a…"

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

"The resources listed here are great. I also think that you might ask the kids to dis…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied May 3, 2010 to Teaching Social Networking to Elem. Students

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Kevin Kohler

"Matt, Apologies, but I wasn't thinking of iPod touch apps that would be available o…"

Elizabeth Bonsignore replied Apr 10, 2010 to Getting iPads in middle school, what iPod touch apps are you using now that I should know about?

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Nicola Santiago

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service