Erica Zaremba's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Great links David! Thanks for sharing!"

Erica Zaremba replied Oct 11, 2011 to Lesson ideas for geography, fourth grade

15 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Warner

"Was wondering if you could go into more detail about the bookclub project. It sounds…"

Erica Zaremba replied Sep 1, 2011 to Looking to start or join a global collaborative project

26 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Yallourn North

"Have you ever heard of a homework grid? Google it and see if that would help. There…"

Erica Zaremba replied Apr 19, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"Works well. The ones with stars are the ones that the students like the most.  - Wor…"

Erica Zaremba replied Apr 19, 2011 to Technology in the Classroom

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Amy Koo

"I think choice it a big one. I have two students that will to do nothing! It can be…"

Erica Zaremba replied Apr 19, 2011 to lack of motivation

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by James E. Schwartz

"When I was student teaching I learned lots about a proactive discipline when dealing…"

Erica Zaremba replied Apr 18, 2011 to Starting Student Teaching

6 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Kuc

"I have my students in pods of 4. When they need help here is what I taught them, " A…"

Erica Zaremba replied Apr 18, 2011 to Is it hard to accommodate and give all the students in your classroom equal attention?

10 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Try epals if you haven't thought of it already. You seem to be more technological ad…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 23, 2011 to Any Suggestions for Kid Friendly & Safe Free Email Options for the Classroom?

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

"Hey Tina.   Just want to say thank you for the feedback you gave onto the blog about…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 23, 2011 to Blog Feedback

2 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Erica Zaremba

"Yes! Spelling city would a great start for vocabulary building! I recommended my par…"

Erica Zaremba replied Mar 21, 2011 to Vocabulary in the Classroom

21 May 8, 2011
Reply by Eve Heaton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service