Ellie Nelson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel what has happened to learners before the session is very influential to their…"

Ellie Nelson replied May 14, 2013 to What do you think the key factors that have an effect on a learners’ behaviour in level 3, post 16 education are?

7 May 14, 2013
Reply by Ellie Nelson

"Aspirate is a use of breath Colin! Particularly on words that shouldn't contain much…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 20, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Jo, as a bit of a technophobe I am slightly opposed to using technology as I feel…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 16, 2013 to Which technologies are most effective in the classroom? And how do they promote equality and diversity?

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"Hi Gina, I am in total agreement. I feel also that this encourages students to parti…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 10, 2013 to Have the Germans got a point??

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Emma I am in total agreement that drama should be in the primary school curriculum.…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 9, 2013 to Changing the Education Paradigm - who's joining the Ken Robinson revolution?!

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Thanks Lucy and Tracy, group work is certainly an excellent way of ensuring learners…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 9, 2013 to Inclusive Teaching- THE MIDDLE MAN.

24 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Yes I totally agree Aimee that it is a teachers task to ensure that all learners are…"

24 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Definitely Emma. ILPS are extremely influential in promoting inclusion for all stude…"

24 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Amen Lucy! Teaching within a performing arts setting I can guarantee that creative s…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 7, 2013 to Changing the Education Paradigm - who's joining the Ken Robinson revolution?!

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Thank you Gina, this is exactly how I feel. As I highlighted to Emma, do you feel th…"

Ellie Nelson replied Jan 7, 2013 to Inclusive Teaching- THE MIDDLE MAN.

24 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service