Daniel Edward Sagmiller's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"When I was in high school, one of our teachers had a team homework system.  She had…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Mar 19, 2013 to Strategies For Reducing the Quantity of Missing Work

12 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Daniel Edward Sagmiller

"I believe that it all comes down to usefulness and progress. Since cursive was broug…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Nov 21, 2012 to Are we pushing technology too much?

23 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

"I do something similar to this quite often.  I teach game development, and shortly a…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Nov 21, 2012 to Student-developed Curriculum

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Chad Hellenthal

"I've taught numerous programming classes, and I have to agree with you.  (Although,…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Jan 25, 2012 to Teaching Programming - It makes students carry themselves differently

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Eric

"You make some good points on the other games.  I'm thinking I'd like to find games t…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Jan 12, 2012 to Educational Video Games for Highschool?

3 Jan 12, 2012

"it occured to me that many games might already do similar things, that could be impr…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Jan 11, 2012 to Educational Video Games for Highschool?

3 Jan 12, 2012

"I really have to agree with the idea of getting rid of tenure, or preference by expe…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Nov 3, 2011 to Ten Education Policies That Need To Go

2 Nov 3, 2011

"This is actually for a private school, not a high school.  The class is programming…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Nov 2, 2011 to Managing Technology in the Classroom!

6 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher Forster

"There is a laptop for each student in my class, but they are allowed to bring in the…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 19, 2011 to Managing Technology in the Classroom!

6 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher Forster

"I like that you are teaching about budgets.  I dug up some notes for an old program…"

Daniel Edward Sagmiller replied Oct 13, 2011 to Writing in Math

9 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service