Doug Walker's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a wiki in which i have resources for digital writing. This may be helpful for…"

Doug Walker replied Oct 19, 2011 to Second Grade Writing

4 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Julie A. Taylor

"I try to focus my questions regarding how technology can be used to differentiate in…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 1, 2011 to School Leaders and Technology in the Classroom

15 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by John K. Thompson

"I think this is what you are looking for.   http://apple.bretford.com/products/power…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 1, 2011 to Mass iPad Syncing (50 iPads)

5 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by suehellman

"Take a look at Kid Blog. I wrote about it on my blog here http://blogs.jefftwp.org/w…"

Doug Walker replied Jun 28, 2011 to Need a blog for students to use

10 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

"My Google reader account is my most valuable. It links me to so many valuable resour…"

Doug Walker replied Jun 6, 2011 to What is the most valuable website to you? Why?

11 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jo Beth Roberts

"If you want to keep it simple then Edmodo might be your best option. There is not an…"

Doug Walker replied May 31, 2011 to Moodle vs Edmodo vs ...

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Merle Hall

"Here are a couple good ones. They have limited results though.   www.pics4learning.c…"

Doug Walker replied May 10, 2011 to Elementary image searching

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Mark Williams

"App inventor from Google labs is what you are looking for. It is fairly intuitive. I…"

Doug Walker replied May 1, 2011 to Apps Builder for HS Students

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

"You really have to take into consideration all of the variables. Is this a problem…"

Doug Walker replied Apr 11, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"I have been working on pilot with 4'th and 5'th grade students using netbooks to sup…"

Doug Walker replied Mar 21, 2011 to Articles about how Web 2.0 tools improve or don't improve student writing?

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service