Kelly Walsh's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Marcus - I read your article and Producer looks real interesting, I'm definit…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 27, 2010 to Free editing tools that work well with screencasting captures?

12 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kelly Walsh

"Yeah, Laurie, I started this whole process with testing and posting about Jing, whic…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 27, 2010 to Free editing tools that work well with screencasting captures?

12 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kelly Walsh

"Thanks Chris. Unfortunately, the "editing" capabilities in Screentoaster only appear…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 26, 2010 to Free editing tools that work well with screencasting captures?

12 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kelly Walsh

"Thanks again to everyone for their input. I put together a table of recommended site…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 12, 2010 to I just started experimenting with Jing - are there comparable tools out there?

12 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nancy Smith

"Thanks so much Jeffrey and Drew for your suggestions - I'll add these to my growing…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 5, 2010 to I just started experimenting with Jing - are there comparable tools out there?

12 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nancy Smith

"Thanks Jonathan - I'll give screenjelly a shot!"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 4, 2010 to I just started experimenting with Jing - are there comparable tools out there?

12 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nancy Smith

"Thanks Maricarmen - I tried Screentoaster out early in 2009 and it just kept hanging…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jan 4, 2010 to I just started experimenting with Jing - are there comparable tools out there?

12 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Nancy Smith

"Wow - SuperCoolSchool looks pretty cool! I took a quick peek, but I'll be checking i…"

Kelly Walsh replied Dec 6, 2009 to Free (and low cost) web based interactive whiteboard tools

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

"Thanks Jeremy - We're leaning towards hosting it internally, and some of our web des…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jun 26, 2009 to Providing web design courses with a place to host their (advanced) student sites?

15 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Percy Percival

"Thanks Nancy. We're trying to keep the costs as low as possible for the students, as…"

Kelly Walsh replied Jun 1, 2009 to Providing web design courses with a place to host their (advanced) student sites?

15 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Percy Percival

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service