Mala Bawer's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ernie, I admire your thinking but research shows and my direct experience in working…"

Mala Bawer replied May 14, 2009 to A social network for your school

20 May 15, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

"See www. cybersmart.org - it's NOT .com ;) the free CyberSmart Curriculum www.cyber…"

Mala Bawer replied Apr 29, 2009 to Looking For Internet Safety Lessons

20 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Bernadette Roche

"Eric, I'm thrilled you discovered our free CyberSmart Student Curriculum - but I jus…"

Mala Bawer replied Jan 26, 2009 to Tech Club for Elementary Kids

19 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Eilis Peacock

"check out www.cybersmart.org/africa go to the digital storytelling section We had ch…"

Mala Bawer replied Jan 16, 2009 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Consider downloading the free CyberSmart Educator Toolbar from www.cybersmart.org It…"

Mala Bawer replied Jan 16, 2009 to Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Check out the free CyberSmart! Student Curriculum. Free to educators, the CyberSmart…"

Mala Bawer replied Jan 16, 2009 to Internet Safety

27 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Harriet

"Hi All, I just wanted to call your attention to the free CyberSmart! Student Curricu…"

Mala Bawer replied Jan 16, 2009 to Advocates for Digital Citizenship, Safety, and Success

5 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by digiduchess

"Michelle, check out www.cybersmart.org/afrique See the section on digital storytelli…"

Mala Bawer replied Jan 16, 2009 to Global connections

18 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service