Caroline Cerveny's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"David, You may want to look at ePals which provides free email accounts for students…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Mar 23, 2011 to Any Suggestions for Kid Friendly & Safe Free Email Options for the Classroom?

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

"Aisha,  Thank you for sharing this article with us.  I write a blog at ACyberPilgrim…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Jan 17, 2011 to On Blogging in Middle School

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by David Wu

"Rita, Thank you for your wonderful insights about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom.  V…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Dec 24, 2010 to Challenges/Oppurtunities of Web 2.0 in classrooms.

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

"Also look to see what is happening in the business sector. You may find this link he…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Nov 15, 2010 to Official Facebook Page For Our School

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"Have you seen the book Toys to Tools: Connecting Student Cell Phones to Education by…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Nov 12, 2010 to Cellphones in the classroom?

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Pablo Benvenuto

"What about adding these items to your list? A Mimeo interactive board or the HP LCD…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Nov 8, 2010 to Recommendations for low-cost tech items to have in a middle school classroom

8 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Leduc

"Hi all! I'm Caroline Cerveny, a member of the Sisters of St. Joseph. I am especially…"

Caroline Cerveny replied Mar 7, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service