VirginiaJenkins's Discussions (18)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

What does 2 years of IB experience look like?

Hello, I'm curious as to what 2 years (very specific I know) of IB experience looks like to a potential school when they are looking at res…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Introductions

0 Jun 7, 2018

Professional Development Opportunities in Bangkok

Hello, In need of some professional development opportunities, preferably in Bangkok. What conferences are there likely to be in 2018? Whic…

0 Jun 7, 2018

two years experience

Hello, I hold an initial license (secondary math) from the states, CEAS, QTS, but no experience besides student teaching. I'm teaching Engl…

0 Jun 7, 2018

Teacher Certification online through Teach Now

Hello, I work at an international school in Thailand and my husband, who has a degree in Art, would like to get teacher certified. "Teach N…

0 Jun 7, 2018

Steam workshop issues (Mac)

Hi, So I saw workshop was up and running and started subscribing like crazy. Started the game and found severe graphical issues with the p…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Conferences and Workshops

1 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Mason Carl

Import images as planes not working

HI, a few weeks ago I tried to import an image I had worked on in gimp to blender using the import images as planes add on, but it only sh…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Off-Topic or Just for Fun

0 May 30, 2018

Leo's question about distance/philosophical issues underlying GR

Hi, Accepting the premises of the OP, although my ontology is a different one, poses the following question. If we regard point A as an em…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Philosophy / Pedagogy

0 May 30, 2018

HOW DO YOU MANAGE YOU ISSUES AND REVISIONS?

HI, I was wondering how everyone manages their submittals and revisions. Do you create a new file every time you re-issue a drawing or do…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Book Discussions

0 May 30, 2018

Problem on launching an Virtual Class From Saba Learning

Hi, I having a problem on Centra which display a message like this "No servers are available to host this event. Please try again later."W…

Started by VirginiaJenkins in Uncategorized

0 May 30, 2018

Stuttering Problem In All Games & Online Videos

Hi, My old laptop has been having a stuttering problem with games for a couple of years now. It’ll stutter for around five seconds, run sm…

0 May 18, 2018

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service