Tom Welch's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Still struggling with a current definition of "closed platform". Have you read Jobs'…"

Tom Welch replied Jun 27, 2010 to iPads in the classroom...can you see it?

23 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tyler Blake Chapman

"Thanks for the post, Antwon. I thought I would like my iPad. I don't. I LOVE it! I w…"

Tom Welch replied Jun 26, 2010 to iPads in the classroom...can you see it?

23 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tyler Blake Chapman

"Thanks Greg, I watched it and it's a really nice explanation of how to do the factor…"

Tom Welch replied May 8, 2009 to Factoring polynomials -- help an English major!

6 May 8, 2009
Reply by Tom Welch

"I always find this thread to be an interesting one, though for me, frustrating. Vide…"

Tom Welch replied Apr 29, 2009 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"We're behind because we can be! I hate to say it, but think about it. We all could…"

Tom Welch replied Mar 15, 2009 to Why is the Ed. Tech Community so far behind the "Real World" with technology adoption?

21 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Gary Miller

"Thanks for your interest. It's a course with Algebra II as a prerequisite and as a p…"

Tom Welch replied Feb 27, 2009 to Virtual Learning Magnet for Space Science and Mathematics - Help Needed!

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Tom Welch

"Hey Dave! Sure. Why should learning have any geographic or political boundaries? At…"

Tom Welch replied Feb 26, 2009 to Virtual Learning Magnet for Space Science and Mathematics - Help Needed!

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Tom Welch

"Hey Bud, Thanks for your interest. I'd love to talk with you more about this. The as…"

Tom Welch replied Jan 5, 2009 to Physics 2.0

9 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Tom Welch

"I think this is going to be a battle that school people wage by standing in a circle…"

Tom Welch replied Jan 2, 2009 to Open Internet Evangelism, A Discussion on Policy and Law

17 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Up until a decade or so ago, a good argument could maybe have been made that a textb…"

Tom Welch replied Dec 29, 2008 to Moving Away from Textbooks

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nina Kuhn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service