margaretsales's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"We need a system of blended learning. But just using a heap of online application wo…"

margaretsales replied Aug 29, 2014 to Technology in the Classroom

4 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

"My DD is studying in a mid-town private elementary school in Toronto. So I can very…"

margaretsales replied Jun 2, 2014 to Does technology really help?

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

"Those mindset coachings really helps to increase kid’s passions into learning activi…"

margaretsales replied Feb 21, 2014 to Motivating Students with Mindset coaching and How Brains Work (Dweck)

11 Jan 14, 2020
Reply by El-Marie Mostert

"It is sure that people will work hard if there is an incentive waiting for them at l…"

margaretsales replied Feb 3, 2014 to Disciplining with Dignity: 5 Classroom Management Tips

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

"To study the minds of the kids .It is an art.If so, such a teacher is surely an arti…"

margaretsales replied Dec 11, 2013 to 5 Things You Will Wish Someone Had Told You About Teaching

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by g.groenheijde

"Dear Karen, you are a teacher.I believe it is a teacher that molds a boy into a gent…"

margaretsales replied Oct 26, 2013 to Five of the Biggest Mistakes I Made as a New Teacher

1 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

"The students should need an urge to study.Studying should never be a burden to them.…"

margaretsales replied Sep 23, 2013 to What have been your successful tips to help your kid succeed in school?

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

"My kid is studying i a mid town private school at Toronto.He is hyper active and he…"

margaretsales replied Sep 19, 2013 to What has been your biggest challenge while raising Your Kids?

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service