David Dean's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"We need to try to work together in the future sometime.  I teach a 6th Grade Compute…"

David Dean replied Feb 23, 2011 to UJAM - Online Web Based Music Creation and Sharing. This site is so awesome!

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"I use EVERNOTE for my iPhone.  It is awesome being able to jot down an idea on my ph…"

David Dean replied Feb 16, 2011 to Evernote : a new way to get organized in education

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"I love the CommonCraft Phishing video.  It is very easy to understand. I use some of…"

David Dean replied Feb 15, 2011 to Internet Security

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Hmm, doesn't appear so.  I did just contact them via twitter to let them know I HOPE…"

David Dean replied Feb 10, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tatyana Chernaya

"You could also try out Corkboard at http://corkboard.me     It is totally free, and…"

David Dean replied Feb 10, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tatyana Chernaya

"During election time, you can have the students Blabberize politician pictures and r…"

David Dean replied Feb 9, 2011 to Looking for Creative ways to use Blabberize...

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"Are you wanting to use the blog to specifically post about the world of Web 2.0? Oth…"

David Dean replied Feb 9, 2011 to Blog Questions

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"Have you tried Scribble Maps? It might be just what you are looking for!  I have att…"

David Dean replied Feb 7, 2011 to Good interactive mapping sites?

2 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Dagmar

"Hey, they even created several  Geico Commercials using Xtranormal.  Here is a link…"

David Dean replied Feb 7, 2011 to Have you tried Xtranormal?

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Erin Klein

"I know this isn't helping the problem you are currently having, but have you tried t…"

David Dean replied Feb 7, 2011 to Voki Help

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service