Thomas Place's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"David, Awesome find!  I am currently teaching a Web 2.0 class in which we are using…"

Thomas Place replied Feb 22, 2011 to UJAM - Online Web Based Music Creation and Sharing. This site is so awesome!

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"We used it to start the PARP (Parents as Reading partners) program in the E-school. …"

Thomas Place replied Feb 22, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

"WOW ERIN!  This is an awesome tool.  I have been struggling with teaching students a…"

Thomas Place replied Feb 22, 2011 to Have you tried Sort Fix? - my kids are hooked!

16 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Erin Klein

"Yes I am going.. at a hands on lab now :-)"

Thomas Place replied Nov 20, 2010 to Anyone going to NYSCATE?

5 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Vicky, Thank you that's the one I found after I did some Googling... Thank you. It…"

Thomas Place replied Oct 25, 2010 to Facebook Design Template

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"I agree iGoogle is a great source. I do have it linked to my personal e-mail but it'…"

Thomas Place replied Oct 9, 2010 to Twitter for Professional development--how do you keep it all straight?

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Faith Shabat

"I'm a computer tech teacher in my school and my blog is all about different cool too…"

Thomas Place replied Sep 29, 2010 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Yea it's really neat and the best part is the kids become more and more creative aft…"

Thomas Place replied May 26, 2010 to Summer School Course: Computer Sleuths

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Thomas Place

"If you have digital camera access you can have them take pictures and upload them to…"

Thomas Place replied May 26, 2010 to Summer School Course: Computer Sleuths

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Thomas Place

"This is a great site! Thank you I actually featured it in my blog (www.mrtomplace.bl…"

Thomas Place replied Apr 9, 2010 to Social Networking

5 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service