bushra khan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I second you ,initially ,I myself over ambitiously tried out a number of digital too…"

bushra khan replied Mar 11, 2017 to Teaching and Learning with Digital Technologies

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Melanie Knights

"I am glad that it is happening there in your schools but what I feel that knowing th…"

bushra khan replied Feb 18, 2017 to Teaching and Learning with Digital Technologies

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Melanie Knights

"Dear Linda, I am trying to get connected with people out there to support me in util…"

bushra khan replied Feb 18, 2017 to Teaching and Learning with Digital Technologies

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Melanie Knights

"One of the basic requirements for transforming education is to change the mind set o…"

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Melanie Knights

"I believe that along with these barriers , know how of the latest technology tools i…"

bushra khan replied Jun 26, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

"As a practitioner, I had experienced that  having technology plans could be a big ch…"

bushra khan replied Jun 19, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

"I have seen ppl using social networks in the classrooms to identify various findings…"

bushra khan replied Jun 18, 2013 to Trends in technology in Education in the classroom

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Well to start off I strongly recommend the willingness of the people who will pilot…"

bushra khan replied Jun 18, 2013 to The barriers that prevents the institutions in being able to embed Information and Communication technology in their curriculums.

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Asma Ilyas

"I believe technology is an another tool to enhance learning in students and  teacher…"

bushra khan replied Jun 18, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service