blank's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow this is really amazing. This is a great idea to be able to take students on a fi…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Virtual Field Trips

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"Power points I think younger students can get the grasp of, it might be fun for them…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Technology for young students

10 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"I'm only an education major at my university but I am currently enrolled in a techno…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Connecting With Other Classrooms

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Shawn Avery

"I definitely think etextbooks will make campus bookstores disappear. They are cheap…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Will eTextBooks make campus bookstores disappear?

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"I would think twitter can be used in education to post reminders to students such as…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Twitter in Education ???

9 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

"Blogging can be beneficial in that others can give you insight on a topic that you a…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Blogging Pro and Con

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"I think the ipads are a great idea for high schoolers to be using, Im not so sure ab…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to iPad in the Classroom

53 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Azael Barrera

"I think a blog would be best so that when the students learn something they can post…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"Audio books are assistive technology but not in a way that weakens a child's ability…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Audio books in the classroom. Is it assistive technology?

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by blank

"I think eventually textbook publishers will be in trouble once ipads become more pop…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service