Jo Cuming's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"For second year Level 03 BTEC in Graphic Design students, Good, 1. When teachers are…"

Jo Cuming replied May 10, 2013 to What do you think the key factors that have an effect on a learners’ behaviour in level 3, post 16 education are?

7 May 14, 2013
Reply by Ellie Nelson

"Hi Dave, I believe you have to choose a career that you love turning up to everyday.…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 10, 2013 to Breaking the mold.

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Hi Gina, I agree with Ellie regarding students being aware of what their boundaries…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 8, 2013 to "Food" for Thought??

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"Hi Theresa I have always been useless at maths! And remember being taught the times…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 7, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hi Lucy This sounds like fun! It's a great way to grab students attention with a son…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 3, 2013 to Gangnam Style Parody of Teaching and Learning Styles.......Any thoughts or suggestions for lyrics?

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Jo Cuming

"Hi Colin Having finished my degree last year I was lucky enough to have some inspira…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 3, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Hannah When I was on the first year of my degree my new tutor gave a short presen…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 3, 2013 to How to apply ground rules to a new (second year degree) group without sounding like a battleaxe?

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hannah Garnham

"Hi Melissa For me technology is a must in my area (Graphic Design) because to be a s…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 3, 2013 to Technology in the classroom, is it too much?

21 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Kerri Valencia

"Hi Melissa As you know I still use pen and paper when it comes to taking down notes…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 3, 2013 to Technology taking over the classroom

16 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Esch

"I agree with Melissa, without creative subjects schools are going to lose the intere…"

Jo Cuming replied Jan 3, 2013 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service