Philosophy / Pedagogy (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NCLB and assessment

I know that plenty of discussion has been had about the reauthorization of NCLB...particularly in terms of assessment. If there was a way t…

Started by Blanca

0 Oct 16, 2007

Praxis and Reflexivity

http://rafaelscostaricanblog.blogspot.com/ I invite to reflect about this issue: Praxis and reflexivity in online learning.

Started by Rafael Espinoza

0 Oct 7, 2007

Columbus Day

So, Columbus Day is quickly approaching. I'm wondering how people approach teaching about Columbus Day today. For so many years, it was so…

Started by Andrew Pass

0 Oct 3, 2007

Seven Deadly Sins

Okay, I am writi8ng another article. This time about the "Seven Deadly Sins" of Educational Technology. What do you consider a "sin" when…

Started by Tim Holt

41 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Edith Kennedy

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

"If" Questions

I was in a meeting and bored to tears. However, in almost every meeting, someone says something interesting, In this case, the speaker said…

Started by Tim Holt

16 Sep 20, 2007
Reply by Tim Holt

Breaking it down- How can learning be different now in K to 8

This is a spin off of several recent discussion threads. most seem to agree that the critical piece is to move beyond the cool tools and in…

Started by Barbara

1 Sep 19, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

Web2.0 & the "wow" factor

It is not surprising that, as more teachers discover tools for web2.0, they become excited at the possibilities and continue to search out…

Started by Kelly Christopherson

5 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

Have you seen progress?

I've been interacting with teachers all over more than ever this year, and I have to say that I'm sort of surprised by their level of engag…

Started by Lucy Gray

14 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by Wade Welch

What is Web 2.0?

Jane Krauss asked this question on the wiki for the Office 2.0 conference, and I think it is a really good one. For me, it's an easy defini…

Started by Steve Hargadon

5 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service