Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shaping tomorrows learning and therefore learners

I think I may have stumbled upon what I consider to be a dream job and a wonderful classroom 2.0 discussion. Its a leadership and teaching…

Started by Kristian Still

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Kristian Still

teaching with technology

How can we teach slavery using technology, for secondary education?

Started by James DeBoer

5 Sep 14, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Teaching Evolution

How do you approach the topic of evolution in the classroom, taking into acount different religious views our students may hold.

Started by Timothy Cifelli

1 Sep 10, 2007
Reply by samccoy

Free Online Storage for Students

I'm working for a company that is willing to provide free online storage to all students in the U.S. as long as their storage is limited to…

Started by Andrew Pass

3 Sep 8, 2007
Reply by Steve Henneberry

Workshop Wiki

Hi Everyone - Excuse multiple crosspostings to other groups... I've created a wiki to house materials from workshops I conduct, and my f…

Started by Lucy Gray

11 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

When the peasants learn to read....

For the first time in 15 years our large district had a convocation for all staff. Our superintendent had been to a conference last year on…

Started by Nancy Bosch

5 Aug 16, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Teachers Needed

I am running a new service, and need teachers who are willing to test a new concept in online education. It seems like this would be the pe…

Started by Jason Beckerman

4 Aug 15, 2007
Reply by Jason Beckerman

Web 2.0

mPOWER is now 100% WEB 2.0. Meaning it is 100% in the browser. Written in AJAX. We are in discussions with Knowledge Adventure to bring it…

Started by brian snediker

0 Aug 15, 2007

Introduction

Dear all, My name is Jose Carlos del Arco. I born in Huelva (Spain) and now i work in Madrid as computer engineer/consultant in a ICT Comp…

Started by Jose Carlos del Arco

1 Aug 14, 2007
Reply by wilmomoney

Creating a Viral Campaign

I'm hoping that people might be able to offer a few suggestions. As you may already know I have a living textbook that provides questions t…

Started by Andrew Pass

6 Aug 14, 2007
Reply by John Jones

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service