Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi friends

My name is siavash. I'm from Iran. I'm a male. and I am married. I am 41 years old. I like to learn English. coan you help me.

Started by siavash

2 Oct 24, 2007
Reply by PEDRO MENDOZA

Civil War Battle Scene Simulation for High School

I m wanting to build a civil war battle scene simulation for the Edusim project and am wanting to make this thing as realistic as possible…

Started by Rich White

1 Oct 23, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

Remixing History: The International Technoshistory Project

Fellow Teachers, I wanted to invite you to join us in a new project called Remixing History: The International Technohistory Project. Her…

Started by Mechelle De Craene

0 Oct 22, 2007

E-Twinnings via educational social Networks

Bonjour à tous, Hi everyone I wondered if someone was interested by using social Networks for e-twinnings... I think that a social educat…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

0 Oct 21, 2007

Create quizzes with animations, images, screenshots, music and narration

Introduction Wondershare QuizCreator is a robust solution designed for teachers, testers, researchers and evaluators to create flash-based…

Started by kingmarsh

2 Oct 18, 2007
Reply by kingmarsh

How big can a family grow?

I've just got off the Where to, Classroom 2.0 forum, which is pointing out that this is now a large group, and there is now quite some diff…

Started by Ian Carmichael

5 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

An Educator's Manifesto! Arise! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

I’m giving up! I will no longer attempt to inspire the administrators of my school and district with the wonders of Web 2.0. I will no lon…

Started by BobStimson

27 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by Frances DiDavide

K12 Online Conference starting

Today, the first four sessions of the K12 Online Conference were posted, kicking off two weeks of great presentations by teachers around th…

Started by Carolyn Foote

4 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

school in Maine looking for school to challenge in an environmental project

The Village School in Maine (a grade 3-5 school with about 675) is currently building their part of the planetfesto.org virtual ribbon--a s…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Oct 16, 2007

21 classes, or classblogmiester????

Ok. Here's the deal. I am interning in a grade four classroom right at the moment as a "digital intern", which means I have to incorperate…

Started by Nicole

9 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service