Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web 2.0

Friends. Green Frog has a problem. We are having a Roundtable discussion on Web 2.0 - Creativity and Innovation. My welcoming address was t…

Started by GreenFrog

9 Nov 17, 2007
Reply by GreenFrog

Skitch in the Classroom

This is a re-post about (Plasq). The program I am referring to is called Skitch. It is used for editing/drawing/cropping photos. It is very…

Started by David Kapuler

3 Nov 16, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

Twitter for world languages students

I am toying with the notion of using Twitter-ing with my French students. I wonder if there are any other world languages teachers who have…

Started by Donna Hebert

0 Nov 11, 2007

Hellp Need Elementary Teachers to enter into Discussions with Future Teachers

Hello and HELP: Several of you are already participating, but my college technology class of future elementary teachers could use more Teac…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

4 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Introduction

Hello, everyone! My name is Denise Jacques, and I am a Dean at Middle School 399 in the Bronx,NY! Holla, back!

Started by Denise Jacques

1 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Dawn Sansevero

How do Regular Education Teachers View Special Education Teachers?

Hi Everyone -- I have a question that might raise some hackles or eyebrows, dependent upon the answers that are given. How do regular educa…

Started by Harold Shaw

6 Nov 8, 2007
Reply by Wendy

Hello Everyone

I'm Mikki J from northwestern Wisconsin, where it is hovering around a balmy 32 degrees today! My obsessive compulsive desire to learn 2.0…

Started by M J

3 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by M J

What if we closed all the schools?

Much of the investment our society makes in education is actually made in school buildings, consequential infrastructure (roads to get to s…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

21 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

Need help with stop motion-

I teach third grade and I thought it would be fun and engaging to have the students create some simple stop motion videos to reinforce conc…

Started by Angela W.

12 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

Classroom Connecting - A new effort.

I have been really inspired by Lorraine's stellar example of Classroom Collaboration. The teacher's I teach were amazed by how "enriching"…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 2, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service