Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Really Creative Educational Products

I just spent the last two days at TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association). Whenever I go to these kinds of shows, I love to walk the ex…

Started by Andrew Pass

1 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

Edusim in the classroom

I first noticed this application on this very site. I was wondering how many people have been using Edusim in their classroom and if so how…

Started by David Kapuler

11 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Rich White

Tiny Rock Introduction

Hi All, I'm a science teacher at an Australian public high school. Still consider myself a beginner as I've only been teaching four years…

Started by Richard

0 Feb 7, 2008

Worldwide audience

My seniors are working on right triangle trigonometry. They are creating wiki pages that are to act as a tutorial for them when they take t…

Started by Darin

2 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Ann

Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

Welcome all. I just joined C2.0 and I'm psyched about being part of this expanding community of educators, and educational technologists. (…

Started by Fred Zimmerman

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Alternate Reality Game?

What is this exactly. Although I have a couple of other simpler ideas for my Grad semester media project, this sounds interesting. Is if F…

Started by Fred Zimmerman

1 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Fred Zimmerman

Density Labs in Middle School

I am new to classroom 2.0 and I was hoping to get a little help. I am tired of doing the same old density lab with my 6th grade science stu…

Started by Sara

3 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

Classroom 2.0 Live

We are holding the second day of the first Classroom 2.0 Live Workshop series. If anyone has a question that they would like some feedback…

Started by Andrew Pass

0 Feb 2, 2008

The Preamble, 7th grade U.S. History

Started by Enrique Black

5 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by Enrique Black

Does Any One Want a Year Out of the Classroom?

I received this email today from Library of Congress. Sounds like a great opportunity. Full current teaching salary plus $1500.00 a month h…

Started by Nancy Bosch

0 Feb 1, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service