Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gaggle

We are looking at piloting Gaggle with a middle school team (approximately 120 students). I am looking for information to send home to pare…

Started by Trisha

5 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Phil

A.P. Calculus in web 2.0

My name is Mackenzie Proe and I am a student at Millis High School, Millis, MA. I am taking a web 2.0 class this year and I am trying to fi…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

5 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Darin

Web 2.0 in an English Classroom

Hello, this is Bryan from Millis High School and for my final project I am working on integrating Web 2.0 and 21st Century learning skills…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

6 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Jack Phelps

sociology and web 2.0

Hello, as a part of my web 2.0 class, I need to figure out a way to effectively teach sociology in a 21st century learning style. I need to…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

1 Feb 12, 2008

New and improved

how's it going? As I'm sure you have realized by now my fellow classmates and I are taking part of a pilot course in our school and for a p…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

0 Feb 12, 2008

Math in the real world

Hello everybody. As a part of my web 2.0 class, I am trying to find ways to teach calculus to students through non-conventional teaching te…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

1 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Elective question

Hello fellow educators, part of my project for the Web 2.0 course is creating a new elective, and I had an idea. Since my personal interest…

Started by Web 2.0 Class

2 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Web 2.0 Class

Nominate a Best Education Resource

An important part of reforming K-12 education is getting the word out about quality education resources. What is a quality K-12 education r…

Started by J Harrington

3 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Richard

Middle School & Books

I am looking to use web 2.0 in my Media Center--where should I begin?

Started by Karen Reiber

9 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Cross-curricular uses of Google Earth

Hello, I am working with Google Earth in my middle school math classes this year. I have found that students are very excited to work with…

Started by Thomas Petra

23 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Thomas Petra

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service