Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a soft to create an online speaking test,

Hi friends, I want to use VoiceThread to create a speaking test for my student. Each thread would include my question audio files (one audi…

Started by Trang Hong Hoang

1 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Melanie Knights

Teaching Middle School Financial Literacy-PLC Wanted

Hello, All. I teach financial literacy to grades six-eight.  Does anyone know of a person or organization that I can contact to join a pers…

Started by Chris Lawson

0 Oct 3, 2017

I need engaging and fun math board games and science kits.

Hi, I am an educator, former Montessorin, a mother. I love teaching and making learning fun. I believe it should be stress free and of no…

Started by Sia

7 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Nancy Lin

Transcription vs. Free writing

This is an update to my earlier post (http://www.classroom20.com/forum/topics/typing-speed) on typing instruction and CCSS. As I am researc…

Started by John Garrett

1 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Best site for creating a Digital Book from a pencil and paper book?

Hi,  I am hoping to get some direction on a good site to use to take students work and create a digital book that I would be able to put on…

Started by Susan Marks

9 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Nadine Hughes

Best Discussion Forum platforms

Which platform do you like the best and what are the advantages or disadvantages of each?  I will assemble the responses and share out usin…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Learning Management System

My school system will soon discuss which learning management system would be best to use with our students. I say, "Why choose one?" Web/cl…

Started by Racquel Springer

1 May 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Brainpop?

Hi Our school subscription to Brainpop is up next month. I am the new tech teacher. I have to let my principal know if we should renew it…

Started by Jenna

10 May 9, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Social media to enhance understanding of art & design industry

I am about to start a project with my BTEC Level 2 art & Design (16/17 year olds) students on careers in the Art & Design industry.…

Started by Jessica Longmore

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Buy Authentic Counterfeit Banknotes

We are the best producer of authentic counterfeit Banknotes,Novelty and high quality passports, driver license,ID cards, green card, certif…

Started by patrick Oman

0 Apr 24, 2017

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service