Help or Feedback Needed (3,557)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online options for publishing student work

This is my first post to Classroom 2.0, and I am amazed. I never made friends so fast! :) I actually have a current question that I though…

Started by Lennie Irvin

7 Apr 25, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

Online Book Clubs for Middle School Students

I'm thinking about using Second Life to form book clubs between some students in the Midwest with students in California. Does anyone have…

Started by Denise Lindstrom

4 Apr 24, 2007
Reply by Denise Lindstrom

Teacher Leadership: Activism

Howdy, I've never met most of you, but I need your help. I'm attending a phone conference on Thursday with the director of Stand for Chil…

Started by Jeremiah Patterson

0 Apr 23, 2007

new school and college designs, with Web 2.0 in mind

Colleagues I'd like to ask a somewhat politically incorrect question(!). There are lots of exciting ideas being talked about and implement…

Started by Terry Freedman

0 Apr 23, 2007

Best aggregator for students?

I think I am going to have my 8th graders (and possibly 7th) set up rss aggregators and start reading some blogs of interest to them. I'm w…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

2 Apr 22, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

VSS 2007 – Presentation Collaboration?

I'm thinking about putting in a proposal to present at this year’s Virtual School Symposium. The topic I’d like to go after is “Safe Uses o…

Started by Glenn Moses

0 Apr 19, 2007

Hypothetically Speaking...Part One

You have been asked to lead a group of 90 teachers and administrators, grades K-12 in a district technology initiative. Each teacher will b…

Started by Cary Harrod

10 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Kelly Christopherson

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service