Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help for Education Major Class -Site now Open

Hello Everyone: A month ago I made a plea (HELP-Need Teachers to have discussion with my Education Majors!!) for Teachers from the Trenche…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

0 Jun 4, 2007

Learning by Design

The Opportunity - designing a new charter high school with the following essentials: authentic student engagement, focus on 21st century sk…

Started by Terry Eis

8 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Terry Eis

Need help with COLDFUSION

If there is anyone out there who has experience and/or an education related interest in Coldfusion programming, please get in touch! Deb

Started by Deb

0 Jun 1, 2007

Explaining the need for teacher driven technology

I am proposing a workshop for my district to explore and discuss Web 2.0 and it's educational possibilities. One of the things that I put i…

Started by Shawn Moore

3 Jun 1, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

Safe blogs for Schools?

Hi, apologies for any cross-posting! Recognising the immense potential for blogs in schools, I asked the question 'Is there a safe, contro…

Started by Ray Tolley

1 May 30, 2007
Reply by Mr. Parisi

What chance for PLEs?

Hi, All, I wonder if you can help me? I have recently been awarded a Naace/Becta bursary in order to investigate the status of VLEs in UK…

Started by Ray Tolley

3 May 28, 2007
Reply by Ray Tolley

Communication in a 2.0 world.

Hi, I am new to the 2.0 world having only being fully introduced to the term a mere month ago. I have learned so much in the past month. I…

Started by Carolyn

5 May 23, 2007
Reply by Lisa Parisi

School discipline in a Classroom 2.0 world

I ran into an interesting situation a few days ago and would love some feedback on how I might handle it in the future. I've had one of my…

Started by James Dykstra

10 May 20, 2007
Reply by Lisa Parisi

Teaching 2.0

On May 3rd I will start teaching a class for teachers in my district called "Intro to Web 2.0." We will be meeting for 2 hours every Thursd…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

26 May 20, 2007
Reply by Elizabeth Davis

Possible Roles for Web 2.0 Program Creators in Classroom 2.0?

Skip Zilla wrote to me wondering what would be a good way to encourage the creators/CEO's of Web 2.0 programs to participate in Classroom 2…

Started by Steve Hargadon

12 May 19, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service