Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Secretary of Ed Question #2: Educational Data and Decisions

2. Based on your role (administrator, parent, teacher, student, entrepreneur, business leader), how have you used educational data to make…

Started by Steve Hargadon

7 Jun 13, 2007
Reply by Janice Friesen

Over 1,000 Classroom 2.0 Members: 2 New Challenges

Today we surpassed 1,000 members on our Classroom 2.0 social network. Very, very cool. Congratulations, everyone. Here are two challenges…

13 Jun 10, 2007
Reply by Glenn Moses

What tool is that....

As I was carefully reading a recent discussion on the Refreshed NETS I found myself in need of a tool that I think I have seen but can't id…

Started by Barbara

4 Jun 10, 2007
Reply by Lisa Parisi

What tool is that....

As I was carefully reading a recent discussion on the Refreshed NETS I found myself in need of a tool that I think I have seen but can't id…

Started by Barbara

2 Jun 9, 2007
Reply by Barbara

Are We Ready for a Classroom 2.0 Conference?

Our Classroom 2.0 social network has over 1,100 members now. About 100 new sign-ups per week, and lots of good conversations. Not sure what…

9 Jun 9, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

A Possible Solution to the Keyboarding Problem

Hi newfound friends, I would like to ask you for and would really appreciate your comments or, even better, would love you to try a latera…

Started by Georgina Farmer

2 Jun 8, 2007
Reply by Georgina Farmer

Teaching Technology to Teachers

Who can teach technology to Teachers? In this discussion forum, I read views of many educators expressing that they were not trained or no…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

0 Jun 7, 2007

Role of Public (District) Administration in use of technology by Teachers

As a foreigner to US, (I am an Indian), I would like to know the role of US Govt.(Public) Administration in the use of Technology by Teache…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

1 Jun 7, 2007
Reply by Scott Beiter

uploading of podcasts and copyright within Ning

Hi All - I noticed that Ning allows a feature within communities to upload podcasts. If I find something in iTunes and download, is it oka…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Jun 5, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Laptop Battery Life

Sorry for the cross posting (TeacherLibrarianNetwork) but I'm looking for input. I am attending NECC in just a few short weeks. I plan to c…

Started by Cathy Nelson

3 Jun 4, 2007
Reply by Cathy Nelson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service