Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help...Please...With Photo searches and copyrights

I have been working in the digital world now for a little over a year...But there are a few things I just can not seem to get a handle on..…

Started by Barbara

9 Jul 2, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

Question on Video Hosting Sites

I tried youtube.com, video.google.com, blip.tv, esnips.com to host videos produced by me. But I am not satisfied with their playback qualit…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

7 Jun 30, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

Media Management

I'm looking for a solution to store pictures in a network environment that will allow users to upload, browse, tag, and search. Very simila…

Started by Trad Robinson

1 Jun 29, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Ning or other web 2.0 for faculty collaboration at your site/district

I am curious if anyone has used ning.com or other web 2.0 to build collaboration in your building/district/site. I teach in a 5-8th buildin…

Started by Greg Noack

4 Jun 29, 2007
Reply by Deb

Anyone have experience with SchoolCenter.com?

My district is looking for a comprehensive web solution for our school district. I have researched http://www.schoolcenter.com and http://w…

Started by Deb

0 Jun 29, 2007

Mapping 2.o Sites?

Hi, I'm interested in working with a 2.o application that will allow me to mark historical and geographical sites on a map, that will provi…

Started by Richard

5 Jun 28, 2007
Reply by Richard

Are you up to the challenge?

What if you were picked up and out of your current teaching assignment, given an empty school and 20 students, ages 9-14, of all abilities/…

Started by Ginger Lewman

23 Jun 25, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

What do CTOs need to know?

Next week, I'll be meeting with CTOs to talk about web 2.0 tools and introducing them to some of the exciting, innovative tools available t…

Started by Karen Henke

3 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by Miguel Guhlin

US Secretary of Ed Question #3: Preparation for Achievement

3. In what ways can technology help us prepare our children for global competition and reach our goals of eliminating achievement gaps and…

Started by Steve Hargadon

17 Jun 21, 2007
Reply by Mike Guerena

Wireless! Applications and Suggestions

Good afternoon! I'm the IT director, so not into the instructional side so much. I'm asking for help for my teachers. I have just received…

Started by wallowamichael

1 Jun 21, 2007
Reply by Mr T

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service