Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student blogs...

I am a fifth grade teacher. This year, I just have a classroom blog, and the students add comments to it. I'm considering expanding it next…

Started by Alice Mercer

3 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Julia Osteen

Making of Meaning; considering ethics

This came from the discussion "Making Meaning" started by Julia Osteen. She's responding to this question: "One more thing we could bring…

Started by Connie Weber

16 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Linda

8th Grade English Mystery Unit

I am getting ready to plan a new Mystery unit with the other 8th grade English teachers in my building and would love any ideas from other…

Started by Donna Hebert

3 Jul 28, 2007
Reply by Jennie

PD Survey

I am finding it may be difficult to put into words what is right or wrong with professional development and 21st century skills. Please tak…

Started by Ken Pruitt

3 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by Adina Sullivan

Policy for Social Network Site Use

I was asked to write a policy to address the use of social network sites, in particular MySpace, by our elementary school students (even fr…

Started by langwitches

2 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by John Maklary

What's in your Library???

I am somewhat new, (actually getting back into), IT. What books do you recommend. I am especially interested in Instructional books, books…

Started by Greg Noack

2 Jul 24, 2007
Reply by katie8

WordPress MU seems really hard: Am I missing something?

I'm a tech coordinator at an elementary school in Texas. I was so happy in June when I got WordPress MU set up and running on my server. I…

Started by Dean Mattson

6 Jul 24, 2007
Reply by Dean Mattson

21st Century Skills

I have posed this before, but rarely get a response. It's a difficult question, but one I would like some thoughts on. What are the 21st sk…

Started by Ken Pruitt

10 Jul 23, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Back to School Supplies

I was able to adjust my supplies list last year and plan to re-adjust it this year to reflect more web2 tool implementation in my school.…

Started by Ginger Lewman

10 Jul 22, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

Private blogsite

I'm looking for a blogsite that could be used with a group of people and would be visible only to that group of people. It would not be on…

Started by mlower

5 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service