First Time Posting (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Opportunities

I am wanting to branch out of our building and do some sharing activities with anyone who would be interested. I would be willing to connec…

Started by Craig Scribner

9 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Christen Jacobs

Toys an Electronic Games in Education

I believe students can bring toys and electronic games to schools because they help students to feel better and if the teacher is creative,…

Started by pgarcia1

4 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by pgarcia1

Need help with Choosing a Solar Car kit

I don't have any experience in building model cars, but I'm going to be helping some 5th grade boys in building solar cars from a kit. Help…

Started by rpoovey

0 Oct 31, 2007

Finding authentic audiences for students' blogs?

My 7th grade Language Arts students are blogging and we'd like to connect with other students to share our writing. Specifically, we are ab…

Started by Amanda Blaine

6 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

The Medium is the Massage

Hi, I'm not sure about the whole ghost of w2. There is an awful lot of rubbish out there - in here. I've been offered friendships by peopl…

Started by Paul Spencer

36 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

Does anyone else?

I am teaching a class at Colorado State University (CSU) to teacher licensure students this semester - the class is focused on technology (…

Started by James Folkestad

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

This is my first time posting here!

Hello everyone! My name is Mary Rooney and I am excited about learing how to navigate around Classroom 2.0 and use it to it fullest abilit…

Started by Mary E. Rooney

2 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Ann

Your personal dna?

Did you do ATTAP's personal dna test already? As a 'benevolent leader' Peter writes on his blog: If you want to hear a lot of compliments…

Started by janien

0 Aug 20, 2007

Best email service

I wanted to know if anyone had suggestions regarding which email service would be appropriate for my students. It would have to be free (lo…

Started by muleau

10 Aug 6, 2007
Reply by AC

international collaboration

This is a whole new experience for me so I hope this message gets to the right place! I'm very interested in the whole social networking th…

Started by Peter Dawson

14 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service