Book Discussions (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disruptive Innovation vs. Education

In early June, I read Clayton Christensen's book, "Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns. " Brie…

Started by Brian Bridges

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Online Education?

Hi, I want to do B.A through Online Please give me some information about the university who provide online education in Bachelor Degree.

Started by Dave Jackson

4 May 20, 2008
Reply by Marilyn Hiestand

Student Created Discussion Videos: Surviving the Applewhites

Everyone, A few of my students have taken it upon themselves to create some wonderful online content. They are in the process of publishing…

Started by Mr. Balcom

2 May 7, 2008
Reply by Mr. Balcom

Online University?

Any high degree in MBA/Marketing online? What would be the top universities that provide Online MBA/ marketing courses, if you have any ide…

Started by expert

4 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Heather

Reinventing Project-Based Learning

I'd like to introduce a new book I've written with coauthor Suzie Boss called Reinventing Project-Based Learning: Your Field Guide to Real-…

Started by Jane Krauss

16 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Jeremy Davis

Long Tail by Chris Anderson

In his 2006 bestseller by the same name, Chris Anderson coined the term “the long tail” as a means of expressing new business models that s…

Started by Karen Henke

11 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Ed Jones

ideas for examples of the Creating Mind

(cross-posted in Five Minds for the Future group) "According to Csikszentmihalyi, creativity occurs when--and only when--an individual or…

Started by Connie Weber

8 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Joseph Chmielewski

16 Trends: Their Profound Impact on Our Future

I got an intro to this book in May and have been eagerly awaiting its arrival! Just today, I got my hands on it and luckily for my short at…

Started by Ginger Lewman

24 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

Peter and the StarCatchers Book Discussion

UPDATE #2: Initially I thought a Blogger blog would work as a book discussion but realized I need a threaded discussion with capabilities f…

Started by Nancy Bosch

4 Aug 25, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Understanding by Design

I haven't checked in here at Classroom 2.0 for a while. I have been wrapping up the school year -- all the craziness that goes with that. A…

Started by Dana Huff

3 Jul 31, 2007
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service