Book Discussions (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Confessions of a Technology Leader

I picked up Confessions of a Technology Leader - Understanding the Job of a Technology Leader by Antwon Lincoln at the CUE conference in Pa…

Started by Adina Sullivan

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Antwon Lincoln

What's The Best Education-Related Book You've Read in 2008?

On my blog, I’m compiling a list of The Best Education-Related Books That Have Been Read In 2008. If you'd like to share your picks, you ca…

Started by Larry Ferlazzo

11 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by K Thelin

Thoughts on Sign of the Beaver

I am a 5thg rade teacher and part of our social studies curriculum is to read Sign of the Beaver by ELizabeth George Speare. I don't think…

Started by Jillian

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Terry Parent

The Fun They Had - Asimov's Peek At the Future of Education

I remember reading The Fun They Had in the 6th grade and thinking how fantastic and unreal it seemed. Having just re-read it (do it; it'll…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

4 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Need online book group partners -- High School -- A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

I am working with a high school book group and we are looking for partners to enter into a discussion around the book A Long Way Gone by Is…

Started by Kathy Lawrence

4 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Kathy Lawrence

Grammar Girl's site and book

Hi there! I'm not sure if this post is in the right place so if it's not please forgive me :-) This post is really for Brasilian users like…

Started by John Plummer

0 Dec 9, 2008

Classroom 2.0 Bookstore - Books recommended by Classroom 2.0 teachers

Hi teachers, I'm a longtime teacher, Classroom 2.0 member, Ningophile and book lover. As teachers we buy loads of books but should get de…

Started by ddeubel

0 Oct 12, 2008

Using Ning for Book Study

I'm delighted to learn that ISTE's special interest group for teacher educators (SIGTE) has selected Reinventing Project-Based Learning as…

Started by Suzie Boss

3 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

Must-read summer reading

I always look forward to spending some quality reading time during the summer and am looking for recommendations. Please recommend your fav…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

15 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Elise Mueller

Raw Materials for the Mind

Hi, just wondering if anybody else has utilized David Warlick's Raw Materials for the Mind? I have found it to be an invaluable resource fo…

Started by Chris Mooney

1 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Da-Ib

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service