Book Discussions (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating new networks with NING 2.0 will only be a dream?

Hello Everyone, my name is Tony and I am a Ning 2.0 fan from Italy. I love the Ning 2.0 platform and am very excited about the networks I h…

Started by Tony Rosa

1 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by Lissie Houdge

HOW DO YOU MANAGE YOU ISSUES AND REVISIONS?

HI, I was wondering how everyone manages their submittals and revisions. Do you create a new file every time you re-issue a drawing or do…

Started by VirginiaJenkins

0 May 30, 2018

How do you handle plagiarism?

It is my first year teaching, recently I have discovered that a student had copied part of an essay from online sources. Is it a big proble…

Started by John Pizarro

4 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Mary C

Jennifer Cartagena

Mi Religion            Soy Católica desde que tengo uso de razón. Mis padres me bautizaron en la iglesia católica ya que ambos son católi…

Started by Jennifer Cartagena

0 Mar 11, 2018

Topic 8: Examine and analyze the character Miss Maudie Atkinson.

Topic 8: Examine and analyze the character Miss Maudie Atkinson.  What is her purpose in the novel—why does she exist?  How would the story…

Started by Bro. Teacher

46 May 8, 2017
Reply by Numia 9C

Topic 5: Examine and analyze the character Atticus Finch.

Topic 5: Examine and analyze the character Atticus Finch.  What is his purpose in the novel—why does he exist?  How would the story be diff…

Started by Bro. Teacher

15 May 7, 2017
Reply by Me 9A

Topic 7: Chapter 22 and Miss Maudie's ideas.

Topic 7: In chapter 22, Miss Maudie says some things to Jem and Scout that make the reader really think.  She says “There are some men in t…

Started by Bro. Teacher

35 May 7, 2017
Reply by Rainbow Dash 9C

Topic 6: Chapter 23 and the different kinds of folks.

Topic 6: In chapter 23, Jem says that there are “four kinds of folks in the world.  There’s the ordinary kind like us and the neighbors, th…

Started by Bro. Teacher

22 May 7, 2017
Reply by Turbo 9A

Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus?  What does this say about him?

Started by Bro. Teacher

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

Topic 4: Examine and analyze the character Arthur “Boo” Radley.

Topic 4: Examine and analyze the character Arthur “Boo” Radley.  What is his purpose in the novel—why does he exist?  How would the story b…

Started by Bro. Teacher

50 May 7, 2017
Reply by The Explorer 9C

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service